Specialty Medicine Cabinets (ATM)
- This quality medicine cabinet is designed for use by the handicapped persons.
- The medicine cabinet mirror may be used in the upright position or tilted down to accommodate a seated person.
- The cabinet door is equipped with a latch to keep the door closed when the mirror is tilted down.
- The tilted mirror is secured by an elbow hinge and a stainless steel piano hinge at the bottom.
ATM Product Specifications
- 20 gauge prime sheets of cold rolled steel.
- Bonderized after forming to resist rust and sprayed with a special white enamel, baked at high temperature for durability.
- First quality plate glass, with two coats of silver, then electrolytically copper clad as defined in U.S. Commercial Standard CS-27-36. Warrantied for 5 years against silvering defects.
- Glass, adjustable.
- Stop hinge