- This fixed tilting mirror attempts to take the institutional look out of accessories for the handicapped.
- Mirrors are fabricated out of heavy 20 gauge prime cold rolled steel and painted very appealing white enamel.
- Mirrors are 3/16″ first quality plate mirror and are reinforced with a shock absorbing filter and a 20 gauge steel back.
- Mirrors project 4″ from the wall at the top and 1″ at the bottom. Mirrors are mounted on a concealed wall hanger fabricated of 20 gauge galvanized steel.
- BASCO’s L4W series light fixtures are especially made 4″ deep to compliment the tilting mirrors and are also painted white to match the mirror.
Fixed Tilting Mirror
FIXED TILTING MIRRORS (HTM SERIES) AND CORRESPONDING LIGHT FIXTURE MODELS
|Mirror Model Numbers||Overall Size
(W x H)
|Matching Light Models||Overall Size
(W x H x D)
|Number of Bulbs|
|HTM-16X30-W||16″ X 30″||L4W-16||16″ X 3-1/2″ X 4″||3|
|HTM-18X24-W||18″ X 24″||L4W-18||18″ X 3-1/2″ X 4″||3|
|HTM-18X30-W||18″ X 30″||L4W-18||18″ X 3-1/2″ X 4″||3|
|HTM-24X30-W||24″ X 30″||L4W-24||24″ X 3-1/2″ X 4″||4|
|HTM-30X24-W||30″ X 24″||L4W-30||30″ X 3-1/2″ X 4″||5|
|HTM-36X30-W||36″ X 30″||L4W-36||36″ X 3-1/2″ X 4″||5|
|HTM-48X24-W||48″ X 24″||L4W-48||48″ X 3-1/2″ X 4″||6|
|HTM-48X30-W||48″ X 30″||L4W-48||48″ X 3-1/2″ X 4″||6|