Handicap Stainless Steel Grab Bars
- All grab bars are fabricated of heavy duty 18 gauge type 304 satin finish stainless steel tubing.
- Bars are heliarc welded to stainless steel flanges.
- Bars will withstand a force of 900 lbs.
- Flanges and cover plates are type 304 stainless steel with a satin finish.
- All bars have a 1-1/2″ wall clearance.
- Concealed with Snap-On flange:
- 14 gauge mounting flange 3″ in diameter with 3 mounting holes.
- 20 gauge type 304 stainless steel cover.
- Concealed with set screws:
- 12 gauge 4″ deep 3″ diameter flange with a minimum of 3 set screws.
- 14 gauge concealed mounting plate with 3 slotted mounting holes.
- Exposed screw mounting:
- 10 gauge mounting flange 3″ in diameter with 3 mounting holes.
- Peened gripping surface
- Knurled gripping surface
- Bright polished finish
- Brass with polished finish
- Brass with satin finish
How to Order
Please contact customer service for details.